Friday, March 2, 2012

I Got You.

This could’ve been longer. I’m sorry, but I fell asleep three times while writing it and that would’ve been a mess so Imma just post what I have and try to update again tomorrow or Sunday!

“But I’m the same person! I’m still Jay! Shawn! Mr. Carter! I want to be with you! I want to father our children! I want to try! I want things to be the same!”
“But it’s-” He grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. She tried pushed away, but gave in. The kisses felt the same and she still got a tingle in her chest, but does it still mean what it did before?
"Let me love you again."
"Jay, I'm scared. What we had was special. What if you hurt me? It's not the same."
"I won't! Stop saying that please! I'm trying my hardest to act the same! I'm scared, too! I don't want to fuck things up! I have a growing family and I feel like I just got here! I apologize for not knowing anything. I wish you would just hop off my back this is harder for me than it is for you."
"Ch...that's what you think." Bey mumbled.
"Huh?"
"Nothing. Just do whatever you want."
"C'mon babe, don't be like that."
"Like what?!"
"Nothing. Forget I said anything." Bey walked up the steps and went to lay down. Jay went back to watching tv.

*that night*

"I'm sorry." Bey turned to Jay.
"For what?"
"Bitching earlier. I just don't cope well with stuff like this."
"It's alright. I'm sorry for getting smart. Just felt like you weren't willing to give us a chance."
"I am. You'll always be my baby." She gave him a peck on the lips.
"Why don't we go to church on Sunday?"
"For what? Shawn might act out."
"Just to say thanks. We never go and it'd be nice. If he acts up we can leave."
"Jay....I mean if you want."
"Alright, then." He smiled and turned off the light.
"Who said we were going to sleep?"
"Me."
"Oh. You run shit?"
"You ain't know girl?" Bey giggled and turned to her side.

*Sunday Morning*
"Shawn, get your dress shoes out of the closet, please."
"Which ones, Mommy?"
"Jay, can you please help him?"
"Mommy, I'm tired!"
"I know! You can sleep when we get there."
"Yeah, Bey!"
"Thank you!" After they were all dressed up: Jay in a suit, Shawn matching Jay, and Bey in a dress that showed off her belly: they headed to the car.
"Aww. You look pretty."
"Don't I always." Jay laughed.
"Of course, but I don't tell you every time do I?"
"I guess not."

          Everyone was happy to see them in church. Afterwards, they went out to lunch.
          “Lil Man, you were very good today.”
“I know cause Mommy said I would get ice cream if I did. I love ice cream. I was sleepy though so I had a nap which kept me quiet.”
          “Yes, I know you were knocked out.” Jay rubbed his head. “Bey, what are we going to do about this hair? He starting to look like Julez.” Bey busted out laughing.
          “Omg, Jay it is not that wild.”
“Yes it is!”
          “No it’s not! You will not come for my baby!”
“He’s my baby, too!”
          “No! He’s your Lil Man!”
“Then give me my baby girl!”
          “Oh don’t worry you’ll get her!” She rubbed her smooth belly.
          “And she gone be a Daddy’s Girl!”
“Well I have a Momma’s boy!”
          “Fine!”
“Fine!” Bey and Jay looked at each other with straight faces, but Jay started making funny faces causing Bey to laugh.
          “Now you messed up my serious face!”
“I didn’t do anything!”
          “Mhmm!” She giggled and sipped her drink. “What are we going to do later?”
          “I don’t know. Whatever you want!”
“Alright, well tomorrow we have a meeting with Shawn’s pre-school. Finalizing his registration and what not.”
          “It’s time already?! Damn. Okay.”
“Yes, it is. Seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital with him. My baby’s growing up.” She shed a tear.
          “Bey, why you crying?” He held her hand.
“Mommy, what’s wrong?”
          “Nothing *sniff* Mommy is okay. I think *sniff* it’s your *sniff* baby sis.” She blew her nose.
          “All them hormones out of whack.” Bey manages to get out a laugh.
          “Awww, stop! You’re gonna make it worse. I’m just so shocked at how old my baby is! Next thing you know he’s gonna graduate kindergarten, then elementary school, then middle school, then high school, then college!!! I’m going to be old and ugly! Oh my!” People started to stare at Beyoncé like she was crazy.
          “Alright, Lil Man. It’s time to take Mommy home!”
“No! Don’t let me ruin y’alls lunch!”
          “Bey, it’s fine!”
They leave shortly after. Beyoncé was embarrassed and slightly angry because they left for her, but it was all due to the pregnancy. While Bey took a nap, Jay took Shawn to the park. He tired him out so they could all relax for the rest of the night. Shawn had fallen asleep in the middle of their movie. Bey noticed and asked Jay to take him to his room.
          “I got him, Bey.” Jay grabbed him.
“Be gentle. Don’t wake him.”
          “Uhmmm I’m tireddd.” Shwan started to yawn, whine, and rub his eyes.
          “Come with me, Bey.”
“Alright.” She really didn’t want to get up, but she did anyways. Jay put Shawn in his bed, but he wouldn’t fall asleep. “C’mon, babe. It’s time for you to go night night. “
          “Can you read me a story, Mommy?”
“Of course I can, baby.” She grabbed his favorite book and started to read it. Jay had stepped out a few minutes ago and came back to see his wife and son being cute.

*to himself*

That’s my wife and son? Damn. They’re beautiful! Think of my daughter! Daddy’s Little girl. Oh, I’m ready.

*reality*

Shawn fell asleep in the next five minutes.
          “Bey?” Jay whispered. She put her head up.
“What?”
          “Come here.”
She turned off the lamp and turned on Shawn’s night light.
          “There we go. What’s up, babe?” She grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips.
          “C’mon, let’s go upstairs. I’m kind of sleepy, too.”
Jay had gotten horny out of nowhere. He was holding Bey. That’s probably what caused it. She felt a poke.
          “Oop. Look at you all hard for Mama. I still got it!”
“Heyyy, ssh. I don’t know what to  do with this.”
          “Do me.”
“Really?”
          “Yes, now kiss me fool.”
“You don’t have to tell me twice.” They got to  the bed and Jay hovered over her. “You’re so gorgeous. I was watching you and the way you movie is sexy. It’s crazy.”
          “Oh really?”
“Mhm.”
          “Well thank you.”
“You’re very welcome.” He winked and placed soft, warm kisses on her neck.
          “It’s been a while since I’ve had you.”
“Don’t worry. I’ll be sure to make up for the lost time.” He quickly took off his clothes and he rubbed his dick against her clit.
          “Does that feel nice?”
“Mhmm.” She let out a soft moan.
          “Good.” He stuck the head in a few times and teased her a bit. “Is this my pussy?”
          “Mhmmm.” He went deep and she let out a gasp. She lifted her head up and it dropped back onto the bed. “You feel so good.”
          “You feel even better.” In and out…in and out. He pumped at a steady pace so he could build her orgasm up. She was getting close, he could feel it. Her pussy muscles tightened around his dick and her back arched.
          “Babbbbyyy, Immmaaa bboutttt tooooo…..” He gave her a few long stokes and then sped up. “Ooooooo. Ohhhhh.” Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. And she gripped the sheets. They stayed missionary the whole time and right after she came she fell asleep. Jay got his nut in and kissed her on the lips. She was really knocked out. They barely finished.
          “Don’t worry, Bey. I got you again really soon.”…..To Be Continued….HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!!! I LOVE YOU BABY <33333 S/O TO @ANGELBABYCAKESS IT’S HER 25TH BIRTHDAY I BELIEVE AND I WISH HER ALL THE BEST <3333

4 comments: