Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Want a Lil' Sister

Hey guys! Sorry, it took me forever to update! It’s been three weeks.  Since it takes me so long to update imma start doing short daily posts instead of super long weekly posts LOL if that makes any sense! Aw man, this is so short. I feel bad…..Please forgive me!

So it's Valentine's Day and Jay has planned a really nice day & night for Bey. She's almost 4 months pregnant. Shawn is 3 1/2 (I made him older lol) and Jay is the same LOL. Here We Go!

Shawn was helping Jay make Bey breakfast in bed. They fixed her up a belgain waffle with whipped cream and strawberries. Along with some bacon and scrambled eggs.
"Daddy, why are we doing dis? Is today special??"
"Yup. It's Valentine's Day! Remember when I told you about your lil brother or sister?"
"Yeah? You said I'd be able to see her today."
"Yup I sure did."
"But daddy, to me it just looks like Mommy is fat in her tummy." Jay couldn't help but to laugh.
"She is Lil Man. That's what she's supposed to look like."
"Oh. Why?"
"Because you're baby brother or sister is growing inside of her."
"I still don't get it daddy."
"It's okay. You will when you're older."
"You sure?"
"I'm positive. Why would I lie to you?"
"I don't know, just because."
“Oh really. Just because?"
"Yes, Daddy." Shawn laughed and Jay started to tickle him.
"Oh really? Huh? Huh?" Shawn was laughing uncontrollably.
"Stopppp! Daddy!"
"Hey!" Jay stopped and turned around.
"Aww, Bey. Hey, babe. You weren't supposed to be up."
"Well, with all that laughing, how could I sleep? You guys are down here having all the fun without me." Jay grabbed her around the waist while she held Shawn and gave him kisses.
"Happy Valentine's Day, baby." He kissed her on the lips.
"Happy V-Day sweets!"
"Now, if you had stayed asleep like a good lil girl, you could of had breakfast in bed!"
"Well, I can get back in the bed, if you want?"
"No, mommy. You can't do that. It's not the same and it doesn't count. You already broke the rules."
"Oh really?"
"Please don't tickle me!"
"Baby, I'm not gonna tickle you!"
"Daddy did!"
"Aww, Daddy, why you always tickling my baby?"
"Because it's funny."
"I can never leave y'all alone, can I?"
"Nope, and we don't want you to." He kissed her on the cheek.
"Well can I eat down here, then?"
"I guess that works." Bey sat at the counter and waited for her food.
"Mommy, today for bweakfast, Chef Shawn and Daddy hab made you the most delicious and nutritious bweakfast! Enjoy and it was filled with lots of love on this special day just for you!!!"
"Thanks for the introduction baby."
"You're welcome!"
"Alright, now. Breakfast for the queen. Queen B that is." Bey stared at it and immediately dug in. She saw how good it looked and knew it tasted good so she went ahead. When she was done she put her dish in the sink, sat back down and rubbed her belly.
"Mommy?"
"Yeah, baby?"
"Can I ask you a question?" he climbed up into her lap.
"Of course. What is it?"
"Can I see my lil sister? Can I touch her?"
"She could be a boy, ya know? And of course let's go to the couch." Jay was upstairs taking a shower while Bey told Shawn about his lil brother or sister. Jay came down about 10 minutes later and watched Shawn rest his head on his mother's stomach.  Shawn kissed Bey's belly and Jay couldn't help, but to think about how happy he was to have gotten married and started a family with his best friend. He can't believe he has a son! That's growing so fast and learning so much! Even though he has a smart ass mouth. LOL. Jay decided to leave them alone; he went back upstairs and made up their bed. Later that night he would put romantic items around their bedroom, but for now, he let it be because it was still morning.

*back downstairs*

"I hope I get a baby sister, Mommy."
"Why sweets?"
"I don't know. I just wanna be a big boy and protect her from monsters."
"Aww that's so nice of you, but what if you get a baby brother?"
"I guess we could just play together, but I have Julez to play with and Julez is a big boy so I could just play with him. Girls like dolls so I wouldn't have to play with her. Get it?"
"Sure, baby."..........To Be Continued....... Enjoy! Follow me on twitter @mixedchick_xoxo

4 comments: